Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Challenge of the Week

With conflux coming we suddenly have some new bad cards to use in our weekly challenges. I figured I'd go ahead and put the worst of the worst from the spoiler so far out and see what we can do:

Progenitus
wwuubbrrgg
Legendary Creature - Hydra
Mythic Rare
Protection from everything
If Progenitus would be put into a graveyard from anywhere, reveal Progenitus and shuffle it into its owner's library instead.
10/10

If you can actually survive long enough to get this guy into play, and can keep a wrath from hitting the board, you are pretty much guaranteed the win. the problem is 10 colored mana.

6 comments:

Sean said...

I love it. I'll take a look at the cards spoiled so far and try to come up with how I'd like to beat some face with this terrible card.

DRokRoss said...

good luck, cause I only have 1 idea in mind, and its not good.

DRokRoss said...

oh yea, be sure to be checking for updates on your 5 color charms, Im finally getting some ideas.

Sean said...

I'm thinking turbo-fog. This is win condition!

DRokRoss said...

lol

Sean said...

Wow, bloom tender + realm razor is the funniest thing I've seen. I want this deck! I might try ajani instead of elspeth though, what'd ya think?